map-marker Houston, Texas

Meals

Be really cool if hospitals remembered to feed their patients. 2 out of 2 people I've known go in there and have to call someone to bring food.
map-marker Houston, Texas

Absolute lack of basic understanding of administration and management.

I was rushed in with a broken femur by friends of mine. That helped me after my bike accident, if I had known or read the reviews of this place beforehand I should have been able to understand that this place was one of the worst managed and unhealthy places to be helped after emergency, particularly the accurately the head. Of pharmaceutical prescriptions.Reina was a complete menace to my family and my friends.Her rude attitude and lack of professionalism shown the entire stay .I was there 4 days.

User's recommendation: Steer clear.

map-marker Boston, Massachusetts

No communication

Seems that nurses do not communicate with their reliving nurses. Had to tell my nurse how my medication was being given.amd also nurses and or techs was supposed to come and rotate my body every so often. Nobody came.
James M Smg

Verified Reviewer

I can’t believe the way I was treated

First of all I see Conroe Regional Hospital has found a way to pass the buck and a way for someone else to d its dirty work. They asked me to *** in a container 3 times and 3 I forgot. On that third time I come out there was that *** and nurse was sitting on the couch doing an intervention. Instead of figuring out what was wrong with me they pull a damn intervention. I was nice. I had to be, because the doctor and I were going to play Superman from room 332 I then left the facility
Cons:
  • Doctots
  • Failure to listen or communicate with their patients

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Stay the *** out of Conroe Regional Hospital

Susan Lsm
map-marker Spring, Texas

No treatment

This facility/ER needs to be investigated and SHUT DOWN for good. My 13 year old granddaughter was at the ER on 4/17/2020 with severe abdominal pain. After 2.5 hours of no treatment, no blood work, X-rays, nothing, she was released. What is wrong with these people letting someone suffer and not care for them? I myself have been treated like crap at this ER as well as other members of my immediate family. To the Nurses and Drs:: Get an education in the medical field or get out of an ER

User's recommendation: Don't go there

Zarriah Ccx

| map-marker Southeast Montgomery, Texas

Horrible Labor and Delivery nurses

I wouldn’t give this hospital and staff 1 star. The worst disrespectful staff I have ever ran into at a hospital. The way my family an I was treated was so horrible. It brings tears to my eyes just knowing that this hospital claims they have the daisy award and they think one of their staff members should be awarded this. Not on the Labor and Delivery side. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!! These nurses should all be fired on the night shift!!!
Zarriah Ccx

Horrible staff

Words can’t even explain the treatment we received from the staff in labor and delivery. Jill was the worst nurse I have ever seen in my life. Very unprofessional and her bed side manors are horrible. She lied over and over and caused so much doubt in this hospital.
Kyron Oqu

Bill questions

They told me to contact my insurance. I just want to set up a payment plan

My husband almost died there...

My husband would have died there if we didnt get him transferred to Memorial Hermann in Woodlands. Dr. Wouldnt help him after heart attack...just wanted to put ice on his chest. It was 4th of July weekend...Dr said he was leaving for vacation...put on his street coat and refusedto transfer or treat him...Our primary dr wrote the transfer... Two friends lost their wives there from malpractice...settledout of court for $$$$. Sorry hospital...only greedy owners. It was owned by a board of attorneys...from northeast U.S. Stay away or risk death.
Madine Dio

Did your friends use a medical malpractice attorney and who? I'll be watching here for your reply.....Thank you. Minimum is 25 words so I will be posting a few more words to just reach the minimum.

Nurses need training

The Head Nurse "Brittany" is not the best communicator. Call and ask how my brother was doing and she told me that he is mentally ill. i asked her if she was a doctor and she said no. I then asked how was his pressure and etc, she still wanted to talk about his mental state. Later that day i went to visit him and she caught me and my family in the hall way to tell us he moved and that his sugar went down and been moved to ICU. went to ICU to be told he choke. Communication concerning your love one is not the best.
map-marker Conroe, Texas

Going to get someone killed

My son was in a motorcycle accident 19 hours away from us. He suffered from MULTIPLE injuries, including fractured skull, several breaks in his arm, fractured spine, etc.

By the time I finally got there, a day and a half after his accident, every time he woke up, he was in pain, frustrated, and EXTREMELY agitated. He kept waking up, saying his head was pounding, and he couldn't sleep. I advised the nurse of this, and found out they are giving him a pain medication he is allergic to. I advised them of it, the nurse wrote it in his chart, and stated they will give him something different.

I also told them he needs an anxiety med, or something that will help him calm down, I've never seen him so agitated in his entire life, and he's a tough kid. She said she would speak with the Dr, and help him be more comfortable. I told her thank you. We had to leave the hospital for the night.

The following morning, he was being released from the hospital, complaining of his head hurting, he hurts, (this is the 3rd or 4thd day now, since he was brought in via ambulance to ER. He advised he "can't TAKE IT ANYMORE, he just wants OUT of that hospital. They brought him release forms, along with his medications list and referrals for the Surgeon. The medication was AGAIN, the same one they had BEEN giving him, that he is allergic to.

”. I told her “wait, he needs a different pain medication, he cannot take these. She said “why not”, I told her “because he’s allergic to them”, it should be in his chart”. She said oh, ok……….

yah I see where it’s listed”, I said “can you please have the Dr write it for something different”? She just looked at me, and then said “well, WHY is he allergic to it”?......I was completely confused by her question, as I have no idea “WHY” he’s allergic to it, he just IS, does that even matter??? Secondly, I already went through this with the other nurse, and it’s listed right there, why would your hospital dispense something that clearly states that he’s allergic to…..As I was contemplating my response to her without being rude, she said “what happens when he takes it”? I responded “he gets tremendous headaches, which he has been complaining of since we’ve been here”.

She actually argued with me, and stated “no he hasn’t”. I said excuse me, this is the first time I have even seen you, and unless you were on the graveyard shift last night, he has stated it a minimum of 5 times just since I’ve been here yesterday morning……in fact, I came outside to tell you he is over a half hour LATE on his medication, and is hurting, the moment I walked in, my son was telling me that he has told the nurse twice that he needs his meds, and she still hasn’t. She cut me off, looked at my son, and said “how are you allergic to codeine”? My son’s eyes got big and he shrugged his shoulders, saying “I really don’t know, I don’t think I’ve taken it before”.

I was pretty fired up by that point, and said “he hasn’t taken it since he was 8 years old, when HIS DOCTOR advised me that he was allergic to it after he had surgery!! NOW, PLEASE get the Dr to CHANGE his medication, prior to leaving this hospital………she snatched the form thing from me, advising she was going to get him something different. I told her “Thank you”. Over two hours later, we were STILL waiting for the medication to be changed.

By this time, my sons head was pounding so terribly, he was getting tears in his eyes. (I 've seen him tear up maybe 3 times, since he was 15).....He got up, got his stuff on, and was literally going to walk out of the hospital. I kept telling him please calm down son, let us find you a wheelchair or something. The nurse came back in, stated “oh, I’m sorry, I had to see what they were going to do for that poor woman, they accidently snapped a catheter tube off in her brain, I told them they wouldn’t be able to without putting her back into surgery” ……..I was absolutely appalled.

We finally got out of there, that sorry excuse for a Nurse “had time for my son” again. I went straight to the pharmacy, to drop my sons medication off, and when I went back to pick it up after getting him settled at home, it was the SAME PRESCRIPTION…….I called her, and told her “you gave me the SAME PRESCRIPTION……….my son is IN PAIN!! His ARM is broken in TWO places, his head is FRACTURED, his SPINE is fractured, and LOOK at his BODY!!! He has now been without any pain medication for HOURS, because you people obviously either can’t READ, or don’t CARE if you even KILL your own PATIENTS!!!

This is UNHEARD OF!!!! She literally………..told me……….for him to “just take it, and if it causes any headaches, to simply stop taking it”………..I told her you’re seriously telling me to give my son something that he’s allergic to!!!??? She then asked me “why are you calling anyway, why isn’t the patient calling”???? I said “because THE PATIENT is trying desperately hard to SLEEP from his BRAIN INJURY, and when he wakes up he’s going to be in even MORE pain!

I need to have something for him by the time he WAKES UP, so he can get REST, HEAL, and not be so FOCUSED on his PAIN.....Her response was “oh, well if he’s sleeping, then he must obviously not be in THAT much pain, let me speak with him”. I was in shock, now she wanted me to WAKE him UP, now that he was FINALLY getting some REST again? To do what? Verify AGAIN that he’s allergic to it?

Verify that he is HURTING and needs PAIN medication!!?? Let her know that his arm is STILL BROKEN in several places, still needs to have SURGERY, and a CAST on it, when the swelling finally goes DOWN, or that he STILL has NO FREAKING MEDICATION because she’s a walking ***!!??? What ………… an ABSOLUTE……psychotic…….#%$*&%^* ……… @#$@$% !!! I’m still going to file a complaint.......

hopefully BEFORE she (or THEY) kill someone.

I have the witnesses, photos, and documents backing up EVERYTHING I say. PLEASE be leary of this hospital and "Terry", whatever her last name is, she works in ICU.

Cons:
  • Failure to listen or communicate with their patients
  • Severely lacking in morals
  • Little to no professionalism
Reason of review:
Quality, care, and standards they "pride" themselves on, are a facade. My son was not only in SEVERE pain from multiple broken bones, head injury, fractured spine, they kept giving him meds he was allergic to!!

Preferred solution: Contact me, and it will be discussed, You cannot put a price on the damage you caused my son, nor distress you have caused us both. Maybe this can save even one person from your harm.

Teri N Xba

Still heard nothing back from this scary hospital........this is my shocked face

Teri N Xba

It is quite obvious to see there have been issues with this hospital after reading through these complaints now. I'm from out of state, and am simply shocked with some of these complaints!!

How on earth can they even still be open!!?? Many of these complaints appear fairly serious, and very scary. I can easily see that I am not the only person who has HUGE issues with this hospital. I cannot imagine how many people are going to this facility daily, and can be considered having their lives "at risk", due to poor ethics, morals, skills, and complete lack of humanity.

I've seen ANIMAL SHELTERS more disciplined, moral, and ethical. At least they don't let their patients sit there and suffer needlessly before attempting to kill them.

View more comments (1)
Latrell Qfc

Incompetency at its worse

My mom came in for heart issues . Four heart attacks, the last one requiring CPR and shocks.... we STILL HAVENT SEEN A CARDIOLOGIST ! We are in ICU waiting. We have been here 16 hours and all we have heard was that they were trying to contact the cardiologist. And they claim a nationally recognized cardiac unit . What a joke.

Inexcusable

Brought my 90yr old mother in with lethargic symptoms, low bp, fever and nausea. While they've taken blood samples and X-rays, we are still in the waiting room after 5 hours. Each person that sees her says "i can't believe they've left her in the waiting room that long" yet here we are.

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Extremely Poorly Run Go to St Luke's Few Miles South Trust Me

Went into emergency room told them my needs told no problem.

While waiting in the emergency room with an intake nurse.

This Foreign Doctor from who knows where comes in didn't ask one question no blood test, x ray was ther 30-60 seconds and hands me a prescription. Have full coverage Insurance. He didn't even know my name or why I was there and walks out. I asked to talk to the Hospital Administrator Matt Davis about 5-6 employes ran interference to cover up the Doctors action.

I left 4 call at the administrator's office requesting a call from Matt Davis a Tammy and Tina took the call they did the same thing running interference must be routine after reading all the negative reviews. That was 10/28/16 either Mr. Davis is part of the cover up or runs this hospital by the set of his *** they have refused to provide me the Doctors name.

The Medical Board told me they have so many complaints on Conroe Regional Hospital they don't know where to start.

Bad quality

Preferred solution: This so called Doctor should not be working in a American Emergency Room

Teri N Xba

What a horrible experience. I forgot to put the "interference" issues in my comments, but was reminded of these issues as well.

I contacted the hospital a MINIMUM of 5 times, and yet never received a call back. When I spoke with a doctor who FINALLY gave my son something he wasnt' allergic to (late the following afternoon), he tried to correct the issues, by downplaying the severity of the issue, and directing his two secretaries to "look into" my sons "medication history", and ensure it reflects that he is allergic. I advised them it clearly states it on top of the form, and pointed to where it reflected the information. He then said "oh yes, they may have been updating the system".

I advised him "regardless, I TOLD the nurse it was the wrong medication, and she argued with me about it, then told me just to "give it to him anyways".....What the ***? When I repeated to her what she just said to me, "you're seriously telling me to give my son something he is allergic to!!?? As I was simply beside myself, she didn't want to speak to me anymore. My son had to eventually have 22 pins, plates, MONTHS with no income, physical therapy, surgery, and lost his home, because of this hospitals unethical, horrible, poor excuse for a medical facility.

Did they EVER contact you back? Did they even remotely act concerned regarding not only unethical, but ILLEGAL, and INHUMANE implications regarding their facility?

Conroe Regional Medical Center Sanitary Conditions Review

Took my wife for Migraine and shortness of breath. As I sit here I start looking around in room #10 in the ER and was shocked to find that the room is disgusting. Blood pressure cuffs were overloaded and falling out of the trash. The trash can was so full you could not put anything in it. The floor is gross. There was not sheet on the bed. No pillow. Very disappointed in this place.

Conroe Regional Medical Center Sanitary Conditions Review

Good service but very very dirty. Garbage was running over.
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article